Thursday, June 25, 2009

DAY 4

Now, I've been doing a lot of thinking the last few days. My fiance and I were not together when he went to prison. So, it's been a while since we were together. I have no reservations about being with him or marrying him. My concern is that when we start having contact visits that it will be harder on us. I believe that it will make us want to be together more. I guess then I will know what all the others out there that have a husband, bf/gf, or fiance in prison are dealing with. Right now the waiting to see him is not so hard. It will be like taking a relationship really slowly. At least in the physical aspect. It's been very enlightening for me, since I have had to rely only on the mental and spritual aspects of our relationship for the past year or so. There has been much less clouding of my judgement, and since he is sober I think the same goes for him. I am ready though, so let's do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment