Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 3

Well, I went for another visit this past weekend. It was last minute, because no one tells me they are not going when they are supposed to go. If they would let me know ahead of time I would gladly take their place. It was Father's Day, so I took our daughter by myself which is always difficult. She's 2 and can't sit still. The visit went as well as it could with all the circumstances. I had been thinking we would get married in December or something like that, and now he says he wants to go ahead and do it as soon as possible. Ok, let me get to planning. I have research to finish on it, and a ton of things going on. Now, I am even considering a career change...someone help me!!!! I am horrible at making lists and sticking to them, and I am terribly disorganized. Not to mention I am unemployed. Once again I will figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment