Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day 2

Well, I went for a visit Saturday. This was with no one else, which my fiance had decided that once a month I need to do. And he is right we need to talk alone. I usually visit every other week. Our daughter visits as often as possible. I shoot to get her there three weeks out of the month. She goes with me, and someone in his family or with members of his family without me. It works out rather nicely. It was not always like that in the beginning. Dealing with the mom-in-law to be is not always easy. We have 2 different ways of thinking, and I will leave it at that. He fixed whatever the problem was though, that's enough for me.

Back to the visit...I shared with my fiance what I had learned, and he was a little shocked at some of the info. I gave him. Of course there is always someone somewhere that thinks he or she knows it all, and evidently he had been given some bogus information. Kids, what can anyone say? Of course he knew that the kid was full of it from the get go. He just wanted written proof. Back to the visit...it was one of the best we have had yet. However, I think since we have a child together and we are together, we should get contact visits. But of course in the conservative state of Texas we don't. It is possible to get them, but I'm not sure what all needs to be done. That's another topic for discussion. It is not bothering me too much yet that we do not have them. All things happen in God's time. I truly believe this with all of my heart. We are trying to get things out in the open and deal with issues that are very critical to our situation and relationship. And I don't want anyone's judgment to be clouded for any reason. So, we will wait until we set a date and are married to have the contact visits. So, not being married and not having contact visits, I am still willing to get a petition started for conjugal visits in Texas prisons.

Is anyone on board with this issue? Does anyone have information and facts about conjugal visits in other states?

No comments:

Post a Comment